1. Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
2. We highly recommend you to write in the abstract window of the on-line system. However, if you have difficulties, you may send your files in MS-Word format with the required contents to the EASO 2018 Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Title : Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be capitalized and should not exceed 30 words. Refrain from using abbreviations in the title.
- Author(s): Given names and family names for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. Presenting authors’ names will be underlined and corresponding authors’ name will be in bold.
- Affiliations : Each author should be listed by department, institution and country.
- Keyword : A minimum of three (3) keywords, summarizing the contents of the abstract, should be entered.
- Text : Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Contents may be organized as the author sees fit, though they should include the purpose of the study, the methods used, a summary of the results and the conclusion reached. It is not satisfactory to simply state that “The result will be discussed:”
- Only standard abbreviations may be used without definition.
- Drug products should be identified by their generic name only.
- Data must be given in units (International metric system is preferred) widely used in literature.
- No references, tables, charts or drawings are allowed.
3. Modifications may be made before the abstract submission system is closed.
4. Authors who wish to withdraw their abstract(s) should send a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.